24 Sep 2017
|Purpose of position||The Administrative Assistant will be responsible to provide assistance, project management, and oversight to the administrative office team.|
|Reports to||Executive Administrative Team|
|Works with||Executive Administrative Team|
|Salary||This is a full time position, wage will be determined by experience and job history.|
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Google Docs, Mailchimp, Filemaker Database)
- Proven track record for measurable results
- Reporting skills
- Accounting/ Quickbooks Proficiency
- Highly efficient and self motivated
- Organization skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process Paypal transactions for reconciliation
- Take payments via cash, check or credit card for accounts and gear purchases.
- Assist with online testing processes.
- Accounts receivables: Regularly contact families to resolve account balances
- Address family questions concerning finances, athletics or general inquiries
- Log documents for tracking and compliance.
- Assist with all account reconciliations
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Stay informed of all events and activities.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office and/or Google applications.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Support executive staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.