The Lower School Extracurricular program is looking for a 4th-6th grade Art teacher on Fridays at the Calvary campus in Winter Park.
Qualified applicants are required to:
- Agree with the CCS statement of faith, frequently attend a Christian church as a member in good standing, and actively pursue a walk of faith governed by the scriptures and the Lord Jesus Christ
- Have experience working with or understanding of parent-directed education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Plan, prepare and bring to life engaging, hands-on, developmentally-appropriate classroom learning environments
- Display the ability to execute engaging lessons in Art.
- Be able to work on a team of teachers on grade level and program wide
- Be able to teach for 24 weeks, after school from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Be able to attend mandatory teacher orientation and professional development workshops in May 2018 and July 2018
- Be willing to take the Clifton Strengths Assessment and submit the results
- Display a love for learning, teaching, students and parents
- Note: This position could be combined with the Foundations Visual Art position, providing additional opportunity and pay.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume to Ruth Brown at email@example.com. Receipt will be acknowledged and next steps will be outlined. Next step items will need to be completed by due dates given.