Kids at Play Coaches
The Lower School Extracurricular program is looking for a few great Kids at Play coaches for Mondays at the CrossLife campus in Oviedo and Tuesdays at the Calvary campus in Winter Park. The Kids at Play class offers physical education, basic sports skills, and fun for all students. This is an active class requiring a coach who loves to teach through play. Learn more about this exciting program here.
Qualified applicants are required to:
- Agree with the CCS statement of faith, frequently attend a Christian church as a member in good standing, and actively pursue a walk of faith governed by the scriptures and the Lord Jesus Christ
- Have experience working with or understanding of parent-directed education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be willing and able to play and teach through sport and game
- Understand the basic rules of common sports
- Be able to work on a team of teachers on grade level and program wide
- Be able to teach for 24 weeks
- Be able to complete a time of classroom observation in March or April 2018
- Be able to attend mandatory teacher orientation and professional development workshops in May 2018 and July 2018
- Be willing to take the Clifton Strengths Assessment and submit the results
- Display a love for learning, teaching, students and parents
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume to Ruth Brown at email@example.com. Receipt will be acknowledged and next steps will be outlined. Next step items will need to be completed by due dates given.