Lower School Campus Manager
This position is for the Lower School Campus Manager at the Winter Park Campus on Tuesdays and Fridays for the 2018-19 school year.
- Agree with the CCS statement of faith, frequently attend a Christian church as a member in good standing, and actively pursue a walk of faith governed by the scriptures and the Lord Jesus Christ
- Have experience working with or understanding of parent-directed education.
- Be able to work on campus during the school year on Tuesdays and Fridays for 31 weeks.
- Be available to assist with campus set up during the end of July through school starting.
- Arrive by 7:30 am to set up for lower school teachers and staff .
- Assist Upper School Campus Manager in setting up campus prior to school beginning.
- Learn duties of Upper School Campus Manager for cross-training purposes.
- Greet parents and students in an approachable and friendly manner as they enter the building at the beginning of the day and be available to answer questions.
- Assist teachers with duties. For example: making copies, emptying trash, moving students to extracurricular and any other duties related to lower school.
- Assist in clean up and closing the campus at the end of the school day.
This is a paid position.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume to
Karen Stella at email@example.com. Receipt will be acknowledged and next steps will be outlined.