LOWER SCHOOL PROGRAM ASSISTANTS | Dependable, Interactive, Adaptable | These are the top qualities we are looking for in Lower School program assistants.
Our Lower School programs – Explorations, Foundations,Frameworks and Extracurricular – each work a little differently, so upon hiring the Lower School Director will provide details about the classroom needs.
You would be working with classroom teachers to provide hands-on activity assistance and classroom management help, among other things. That’s where adaptability comes in! Our classroom assistants fill various roles, as needed. You might teach some sections of the lesson plan, read aloud to the class, grade assignments, or help students work through lessons. Plus, you may be called to fill in as a substitute teacher.
If you would love the opportunity to work with elementary students – and you are dependable, interactive, and adaptable – please contact Gretchen Simmonds, email@example.com
- Explorations K Assistant – Tuesdays, Winter Park Campus
Frameworks assistants work with all of the Frameworks classrooms to help with the behind the scenes needs. This could be assisting parents, helping individual students, grading work, making copies for teachers, setting up an experiment, helping to monitor lunch times, among other fun jobs. Each day is an adventure and a great opportunity to work with and bless Frameworks families and teachers.
- Frameworks Floating Assistant – Tuesdays, Winter Park Campus
- Frameworks Part day Assistant – Fridays, Winter Park Campus
Foundations assistants will work with each classroom as needed. They will help with hands on projects and experiments. They will also help with behind the scenes teacher prep as well as traffic flow management. The floating assistant will help with lunch and breaks for the teachers. This is a wonderful role for anyone who wants to work with many different teachers and students to help create an amazing day of learning.
- Foundations K1– Friday, Winter Park Campus
- Foundations Floating assistant – Friday, Winter Park Campus
Extracurricular assistants will work in the classrooms as an extra set of hands. These classes are extremely hands on in nature and having an extra set of hands and eyes is very helpful to the teachers. Each assistant will be asked to help with a specific extracurricular class or possibly float between two fun filled classes. This is a great add on opportunity for our full day assistants.
- Extracurricular Science – Tuesdays, Winter Park Campus (2 needed)
- STEAM – This person must understand computers Monday, Oviedo Campus
- STEAM – This person must understand computers Tuesday, Winter Park Campus
If interested in this position please contact Gretchen Simmonds. gretchens@circlechristianschool
Lower School Locations:
Mondays and Thursdays at our Oviedo Campus @ CrossLife Church
Tuesdays Fridays at our Winter Park Campus @ Calvary Orlando
- 8:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (Foundations, Frameworks, Explorations)
- 1:50-3:15 Extracurricular
- $1,500 tuition credit (Explorations, Frameworks, Foundations)
- $250 tuition credit (Extracurricular)