Our Lower School is looking for qualified teachers for the Harvest campus in Winter Garden. The following positions are available:
- 4th Grade Core & Enrichment teacher on Mondays and Thursdays.
- 5th Grade Core & Enrichment teacher on Mondays and Thursdays.
- 6th Grade Core & Enrichment teacher on Mondays and Thursdays.
Review details here.
Qualified applicants are required to:
- Agree with the CCS statement of faith, frequently attend a Christian church as a member in good standing, and actively pursue a walk of faith governed by the scriptures and the Lord Jesus Christ
- Hold a degree in education (preferably elementary education)
- Have experience working with or understanding of parent-directed education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Display the ability to execute engaging lessons in multiple subjects throughout a classroom day
- Be willing and able to receive training in our use of the Institute for Excellence in Writing curriculum
- Be willing and able to use the eLearning campus as a way to expand the classroom, including weekly updates, grades, and other tools
- Be willing and able to grow in their understanding of technology as needed to assist their students and parents
- Desire to partner with parents to help them achieve the very best learning environment and experience for their students
- Be able to work extra time at home to complete responsibilities such as grading, lesson planning, and lesson preparation
- Be prepared for a mobile classroom experience each week
- Be able to work on a team of teachers on grade level and program wide
- Be able to teach for 31 weeks
- Be able to attend mandatory teacher orientation and professional development workshops in May 2019, July 2019 and January 2020
- Be willing to take the Clifton Strengths Assessment and submit the results
- Display a love for learning, teaching, students and parents
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume to Jocelyn Bartle at email@example.com. Receipt will be acknowledged and next steps will be outlined. Next step items will need to be completed by due dates given.