K-6th Grade Teachers
Our Lower School is looking for qualified teachers for the CrossLife campus in Oviedo and the Calvary Orlando campus in Winter Park. The following positions are available:
- 3rd Grade Enrichment Track teacher on Thursdays and Fridays.
- 4th Grade Enrichment Track teacher on Thursdays and Fridays.
Review details here.
Qualified applicants are required to:
- Agree with the CCS statement of faith, frequently attend a Christian church as a member in good standing, and actively pursue a walk of faith governed by the scriptures and the Lord Jesus Christ
- Have experience working with or understanding of parent-directed education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Plan, prepare and bring to life engaging, hands-on, developmentally-appropriate classroom learning environments
- Display the ability to execute engaging lessons in multiple subjects throughout a classroom day
- Be prepared for a “pop-up” classroom model, with complete set-up and take-down of all classroom elements after the school day
- Be able to work on a team of teachers on grade level and program-wide
- Be able to teach for 31 weeks
- Be able to complete a day of classroom observation in March or April 2019
- Be able to attend mandatory teacher orientation and professional development workshops in May 2019, July 2019 and January 2020
- Be willing to take the Clifton Strengths Assessment and submit the results
- Display a love for learning, teaching, students and parents
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume to Jocelyn Bartle at email@example.com. Receipt will be acknowledged and next steps will be outlined. Next step items will need to be completed by due dates given.